Mutual fund is an investment option where funds are collected from investors & utilized for investing in various securities such as stocks, bonds & other similar assets.
Mutual fund advisor helps you to select funds depending upon your financial needs & build corpus over a period of time to meet their financial goal as per their needs
Why should one consult a mutual fund advisor?
- Brings in Discipline of regular investment.
- Makes diversified the investment portfolio
- Evaluates & analyzes Mutual Fund investment options
- Plans a right investment strategy based on your Goals
- Keeps track of all the investments to make needful edits when needed
Why one should invest in mutual funds?
- Generates higher returns
- Tax efficient investment options in ELSS
- Diversified fund for minimal risk
- Flexible options of Mutual Fund investments
Mistakes which one should avoid while investing in mutual funds
- Investing without plan
- Following the herd
- Frequent shuffling of funds
- Panic exit
- Too many funds
- Investing in single fund