What is NPS?
NPS is a National Pension Scheme which has been launched by the Government of India (GOI).The regulatory body for this is Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). The primary objective is enabling systematic savings during the working life of the person. The aim is to provide retirees with an option to achieve financial stability during their golden years and avail tax benefits.
Who can invest in NPS?
- Anyone can invest in NPS between 18 years to 60 years, Early age investment is always better
How much amount we can invest?
How much tax we can save in NPS?
- We can have tax benefit of 50,000 over and above under sec 80C
Benefits of NPS
- Easy to invest
- Tax efficient
- Compounding give better returns
- Secured source of income for retired people
- Easy transfer of funds in case of job switch