What is Financial Wellbeing
Financial Wellbeing is that state of being wherein a person is making the most efficient use of financial resources, is in a position to absorb any financial shocks, is on track for meeting current & future financial goals, and has a feeling of peace & satisfaction about financial life.
Financial Wellbeing can be achieved by any individual / family irrespective of their income level or wealth level.
What is Financial Wellbeing Camp
Financial Wellbeing Camps are a 1-2 Hour educational & interactive programs by personal finance experts organized in companies, housing societies, &associations to educate the participants on achieving financial wellbeing and help them get started with basics of managing their money in a better& more meaningful way.
What Content Gets Covered in Camps
Typical the following topics / contents gets covered in each Camp. But we can tailor-make the sessions based the audience category;
- Making the best use of Financial Resources – Income, Expenditure, Assets, Liabilities
- Being Prepared to face any Financial Shocks – Job Loss, Accidental Disability, Medical Emergencies, Death in Family, Natural Disasters
- Being on track to achieve Financial Goals – Children’s Education, Buying a House, Retirement &other family obligations and dreams
- Comparison of Investment Options available for Retail Investors – Risk, Return, Tax, Duration, Liquidity, Suitability etc
- Avoiding common mistakes of savings and investments
Who can Host Financial Wellbeing Camps
Financial Wellbeing Camps can be organized for the following types of organizations;
- Companies & Corporates for their employees
- Clubs, NGOs & Associations for their members
- Housing Societies for their residents
- Educational Institutes for their teachers / staff
Audience Size of Camps
Audience Size can range anywhere from 20 to 100 participants. However the ideal audience size for a real impactful session is 30-50 participants. We can consider organizing camps for 100 + participants based on availability of resources and trainers.
Venue for hosting the Camps
Financial Wellbeing Camps are usually organized at the in-house training centres / conference halls of a company or meeting halls / community halls of the clubs / associations / housing societies.
If the organization does not have any hall for the hosting the camp, Network FP on a special request & based on availability of resources will try to arrange an economical venue at a nearby place.
Experts / Trainers at the Camps
Network FP has empanelled Personal Finance Professionals as trainers / speakers of the campaign who meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Qualification: CPFP /CFP /CFA /CA /CWM /MBA /PG /NISM L1+L2
- Experience: 5 + Years as a Personal Finance Professional
- Licenses: SEBI Registered Advisor or AMFI Registered Advisor
- Declaration: Commitment to Ethical Practices before, during & after the Financial Wellbeing Camps as listed by Network FP
Apart from the above Personal Finance Experts, Network FP has also roped in Independent Trainers who have experience and specialize in conducting Investor Awareness Programs in Financial Services Industry.
Duration & Format of each Camp
We require about 1-2 Hours to deliver the sessions for each Camp. The higher the time provided by the host organization, better is the coverage of content/activities for the audience.
Upon request by host, the personal finance experts can also customize the content and program structure based on their experience, category of audienceand their specialization.
Who is funding this initiative
Mutual Fund Companies have been mandated to spend 2 basis points of their Assets under Management by the government regulatory body – SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India) on Investor Awareness Programs (IAP). The campaign costs & organizing efforts are being funded by the Mutual Fund Companies from their IAP funds and also BSE Investor Protection Funds.
Will you try to sell / market anything
- FW Camps initiative is being taken by personal finance professionals &financial services organizations with an intention to reach out to consumers, create awareness about better money management. Each of the expert / speaker gives a declaration in writing to adhere to ethical practices and refrain from any sales or promotional content / activities. However if participants want to avail of services from the professionals, they can do so by contacting them directly after the Camp.
How to proceed
|For scheduling a Financial Wellbeing Camp at your organization / association or if you need any further information or assistance.|